• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
• Match candidates’ strengths with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
• Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
• Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
• Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
• Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients’ staffing requirements.
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
• Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
• Must have a desire to build a career in sales
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field preferred
• Prior experience in service-oriented sales is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills, and a high standard of professionalism and character
• A desire to learn and teach