As a Marketing Sales Representative you will partner with independent agencies, developing strategic relationships and helping them create, build and further their Progressive book of business within their territory. You will spend most of your week visiting agencies and influencing them to market Progressive, and even help them with those marketing strategies. Selling primarily to existing accounts, you will spend more time with account planning and less time in waiting rooms or on the road. We know our Marketing Sales Representatives are key to our success, and so provide them with a company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and company card to help them achieve their goals.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
* 2 years of prior business to business sales experience
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written, as well as listening and interviewing
* Valid state driver's license
* Ability to work independently; self-starter
* Meets the qualifications in Progressive's Fleet Policy at time of hire and throughout employment
* Attendance in Basic Sales Training classes